Friday, March 6, 2015

February Diary

February was a month with a lot of time spent studying. A new semester started with a whole new class and preparation-intensive courses. So a lot of time was spent with my nose in the books.
Also, this month was the 55th birthday of the student association I'm a part of. This meant a month filled with awesome activities. Lots of games, special meals, gatherings & fun.
So there's not so much pictures this month.



 For a contest with the student association there was an assignment where we had to buy a Domtorentje, which is a big churc tower in our city. I was smart and bought a chocolate that carries the name Domtorentje. And it was also delicious, yum!


 Mexy was cute as ever. I put her in the basket I have hanging on my wall and she was a bit scared for how wobbly it was. Sweet girl.


 Because the tire of my bike was flat one week, I walked to school on a lovely sunny dat. I ate my lunch in a park & enjoyed the season.

During this walk & luch I especially enjoyed the Spring flowers that are coming out of the ground, as you could have seen last week.

I also made a bit of art. This piece is called 'A Gallaxy of Color' and shows my love for color in my life.

Last weekend my sister and I made a garden basket at a DIY store. We had lots of fun and the result was great!

Crafts: I'm still crocheting on my Chevron blanket and knitting the scarf with the ribbon yarn, not much progression this month.
Books: Waiting for Wednesday by Nicci French.
Movies/series: Wie is de Mol (dutch game program), a lot of it.

Favorite moment: Seeing the first signs of Spring around me.
Suckiest moment: having to spend many many hours to prepare my courses....

Blog posts of January
10 Last-Minute Valentine's Day DIY Gifts
Where do I find Inspiration?
Spring Flowers all Around me

This month there will probably be more pictures. This week I'm on holiday (in between the lessons) and in the end of the month it's my birthday. Enjoy March!

____________________________________________________

Februari was een maand waarin ik veel tijd aan mijn studie moest besteden. Een nieuw semester begon met een hele nieuwe klas en lessen die veel voorbereiding kostten. Dus ik zat vele uren met de neus in de boeken.
Ook deze maand vierden we het 55 jarige bestaan van de studentenvereniging waar ik lid van ben. Dit betekende een maand gvuld met waanzinnige activiteiten. Veel spelletjes, speciale maaltijden, bijeenkomsten & gezelligheid.
Dus deze maand zijn er niet heel veel foto's.

Bij de foto's:
- Voor een spel met de studentenvereniging moesten we een Domtorentje kopen. Ik was slim en kocht een chocolaatje met die naam. En hij was nog lekker ook!
- Mexy was weer schattig als altijd. Ik had haar in mijn hangende basket gezet en al dat gewiebel vond ze maar eng. M'n lieve meisje.
- Door een lekke voorband ben ik op een zonnige dag gaan lopen naar school en heb ik in een park gelunchd. Heerlijk genieten.
- Tijdens bovengenoemde wandeling kwam ik allerlei mooie lentebloemen tegen, zoals je vorige week hebt kunnen lezen.
- Ik maakte ook een kunstwerkje met de naam 'A Galaxy of Color' dat mijn liefde voor kleur laat zien.
- Het laatste weekend maakte ik samen met mijn zusje een kweek-basket bij Karwei. Veel lol en een fijne samenwerking.

Crafts: Ik ben nog steeds aan het haken aan mijn Chevron deken en aan het breien aan de sjaal met lint garen. Niet heel veel vooruitgang deze maand.
Boeken: Waiting for Wednesday van Nicci French.
Films/series: Wie is de Mol, heel veel WIDM.


Favoriete moment: De eerste tekenen van de lente zien.
Stomste moment: heel veel uur moeten spenderen aan het voorbereiden van mijn lessen....

Blogposts of Februari
10 Last-Minute Valentine's Day DIY Gifts
Where do I find Inspiration?
Spring Flowers all Around me

Komende maand is er waarschijnlijk meer te vertellen. Deze week op vakantie (tussen de lessen door) en aan het eind van de maand mijn verjaardag. Geniet van maart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover