Saturday, July 31, 2010

The look I'm going for


Last week my husband and I have been shopping at Ikea.
I have found a few nice things and once it was unpacked and put in our home, I got all happy inside!
This is what I like according to style in a house. If I look at it right now, I get all calm from the inside!
_____________________________________________

Afgelopen week zijn m'n man en ik even wezen shoppen bij de Ikea.
Ik heb een paar erg leuke dingen gevonden en toen het eenmaal thuis uitgepakt en neergezet was, werd ik helemaal blij vanbinnen!
Dit is wat ik mooi vind qua styling in een huis. Als ik er nu naar kijk wordt ik er helemaal rustig van!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover