Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Be prepared!

Be prepared!
Thinking of this blogtitle, all I can think about is the following:
Japeth the Goat from the animated movie 'Hoodwinked'.



He's always prepared, he's got horns for every occasion. I wish I could be prepared like that for everything that happens in my life.
But I just simply love this song and it's gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the evening.

Anyways, I've been preparing too today.
Within 2 weeks it's my birthday and I wanted to make some cupcakes by myself for my family, friends and colleagues at work. I found this cupcake-idea via Pinterest. I love the idea of putting eastereggs into the cake, a little surprise.
And just to be sure (and prepared), I had to try them out. If it would work, if it tastes good, if it looks good. I never made cupcakes before, so there was a slight (read: big) chance that I would mess up.
So this afternoon I gave it a try and this is the outcome.



They turned out lovely and they taste great (although it's pretty sweet and it's a huge calorie-bomb).
So I'm definetly gonna do this for my birhtday, along with some honeycupcakes.
Can't wait to find out what my guests and colleagues think of this. My first attempt on cupcakes is a fact.
What do you think? You're welcome to leave a reply in the comments below.

___________________________________________________________

Be prepared, wees voorbereid!
Terwijl ik deze blogtitel intik, kan  ik eigenlijk alleen maar denken aan het volgende:
Japeth the Goat uit de animatiefilm 'Hoodwinked'.



Japeth is altijd voorbereid, hij heeft hoorns voor elke situatie. Kon ik maar altijd voorbereid zijn op alles wat er gebeurt in m'n leven.
Maar ik vind 't vooral erg leuk en dit liedje zit nu waarschijnlijk de hele avond in m'n hoofd.

Anyways, ik heb me vandaag ook voorbereid.
In een kleine 2 weken ben ik jarig en ik wilde een paar cupcakejes gaan maken voor m'n familie, vrienden en collega's op 't werk. Ik vond dit cupcake-idee via Pinterest. Ik vind 't een geweldig idee om een paaseitje in 't cakeje te verstoppen, een kleine verrassing.
En m er zeker van te zijn (en voorbereid) moest ik dit eerst uitproberen. Zou 't werken, smaakt 't goed, ziet 't er goed uit. Ik heb nog nooit cupcakes gemaakt, dus er was een kleine (lees: grote) kans dat ik 't zou verprutsen.
Vanmiddag ben ik dus aan de slag gegaan en dit is de uitkomst.


Ze zijn leuk gelukt en 't smaakt ook prima (al is 't best zoet en een enorme caloriebom).
Dus ik ga deze zeker wel maken voor m'n verjaardag, samen met een paar honing-cupcakes.
Ik kan niet wachten om uit te vinden wat m'n gasten en collega's ervan vinden. M'n eerste poging tot het maken van cupcakes is een feit.
Wat vind jij ervan? Laat je reactie hier beneden achter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover