Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 141: Picture Perfect


Tonight I've been working on my business cards.
I had ordered very plain simple cards, so that I could make them personal and unique myself.
Untill now I've made some cards with a picture or pattern stuck to the back of it and written some on the front.
What do you think? You like it?

_________________________________________________________

Vanavond ben ik bezig geweest met mijn visitekaartjes.
Ik had hele simpele kaartjes besteld, zodat ik ze zelf persoonlijk en uniek kon maken.
Tot nu toe heb ik foto's of patroontjes op de achterkant geplakt en wat op de voorkant geschreven.
Wat denk je, zijn ze leuk?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover