Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 217 & Day 218: Picture Perfect.


Yesterday I wasn't at home when I shot the picture for that day and wifi wasn't available too, so today I'm also sharing the picture from the day that Holland celebrated freedom.
For me that meant performing on another tattoo with the showband and this time I sported some yellow & green nails.


And the picture from today is a detail from the shirt I was wearing.
A lovely laced bow.

______________________________________________________________________

Toen ik gisteren de foto voor die dag maakte was ik niet thuis en er was ook geen wifi in de buurt, dus vandaag deel ik ook de foto van de dag dat Nederland zijn vrijheid vierde.
Ik vierde dit o.a. tijdens het optreden op taptoe Vlaardingen met de showband en dit keer had ik geel & groene nagels.


En dit is de foto van vandaag, een detail van het t-shirt dat ik droeg.
Een mooi kanten strikje.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover