Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 342: Picture Perfect


For school I thought I could do with my dad's netbook, but unfortunately it was very slow & didn't have an up-to-date Office version.
So today I've bought a Microsoft Surface RT tablet with Office RT, so that I can easily take it with me and type my notes and reports. Can't wait to try it at school Monday.

_________________________________________________________________

Voor school dacht ik dat ik 't kon doen met m'n vader's netbook, maar helaas was die erg langzaam & zat er geen up-to-date versie van Office op.
Dus vandaag heb ik een Microsoft Surface RT tablet met Office RT gekocht, zodat ik 'm super makkelijk kan meenemen en m'n notities en verslagen kan uittypen. Ik kan niet wachten tot ik 'm maandag kan uitproberen op school.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover