Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1: Ready for the challenge; Picture Perfect

Today is a special day, because today I'm starting my very first (and possible last...) 365-day project!
This is a project that will have you do something everyday, collect things, draw everyday, etc. Google on '365 days project' to see some the different projects there are.
I've already read and seen many 365-day projects. All I could think at those moments: gosh, all the work and time to do it!
But I thought it would be nice to try it for myself, although I'm not really someone for long-term projects...
At first I couldn't think of a theme that would fit me and that would motivate me to do it everyday. But during my holidays it hit me: I like making pictures. So starting today I'll take my camera with me everywhere I go and snap pictures of beautifull things or not so beautifull things. I'll post my favorite on this blog every day, so that you can all enjoy it with me.
What can you expect: I love using the supermacro-modus, so you can expect a lot of those. In the beginning my focus will ben on that, but it might change along the year. There'll probably be a lot of pictures from flowers, plants, natural things, because they are just beautifull to capture in a picture. But I'll also make pictures of thing I create or that I did on that day. I hope that every once in a while I'll be able to surprise you with a special picture of something weird or funny or a look at somthing from a different angle.
My goal: to give a long-term project a try, use my camera more and especially to find beauty in the things around me and capture that.


Well, to kick things off I made a walk through my neighbourhood for 30 minutes and looked around, snapped a couple pictures.
For this first day I chose a picture that is literally one step outside of my door, take  a look. I'm really looking forward to your reactions in the comment section, what you think of the picture and this project.


______________________________________________________________

Vandaag is een speciale dag, want vandaag begin ik met mijn allereerste (en mogelijk laatste...) 365-dagen project.
Dat is een project waarbij je elke dag iets doet, iets verzamelt of bijvoorbeeld elke dag een tekeningetje maakt. Google maar 'ns op 365-dagen project of kijk op deze site waaraan ik ook hoop te gaan bijdragen.
Ik heb al vaker gelezen over zo'n project en volg er een paar online. En alles wat ik altijd kon denken was: jeetje, wat een werk en tijd kost het om het te doen.
Maar ik bedacht dat 't misschien wel leuk was om 't gewoon een keer te proberen, al ben ik niet bepaald iemand die goed is in langdurige projecten.
In het begin kon ik maar geen thema bedenken dat bij mij past en dat me zou motiveren om er elke dag mee bezig te gaan. Maar tijdens m'n vakantie wist ik het ineens: ik houd van foto's maken. Dus vanaf vandaag neem ik m'n fototoestel overal mee naartoe en maak ik foto's van mooie en niet zo mooie dingen. Elke dag zal ik m'n favoriete foto delen op dit blog, zodag jullie met mij mee kunnen genieten.
Wat kun je verwachten: ik ben gek op de supermacro functie op m'n camera, dus daar kun je er veel van verwachten. In heb begin zal mijn focus daar ook op liggen, maar dat kan best eens veranderen als het jaar vordert. Er zullen waarschijnlijk veel foto's komen van bloemen, planten en natuurlijke dingen, omdat die gewoon mooi zijn om te fotograveren. Maar ik wil ook foto's gaan maken van dingen die ik maak of die ik die dag gedaan heb. Ik hoop dat ik zo af en toe jullie zal kunnen verrassen met een speciale foto van iets geks of jullie vanuit een andere hoek naar dingen kan laten kijken.
Mijn doel: een langdurig project een kans geven, m'n camera meer gebruiken en vooral om schoonheid te vinden in dingen om me heen en dat vastleggen.

Nou, om van start te gaan ben ik vandaag een rondje gaan lopen door m'n buurt, heb om me heen gekeken en heb wat foto's gemaakt.
Voor deze eerste dag heb ik gekozen voor een foto die letterlijk één stap buiten mijn deur is, neem een kijkje. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar jullie reacties op de foto en het project-idee zelf!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover