Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 131: Picture (Video) Perfect


This time I'm not sharing a picture with you, but a video.
It makes me smile everytime I see it, Plus it's just too cute to just keep it for myself.
So here's the story: At the supermarket of Albert Heijn in my town, many times there's a cat sitting outside the entrance. He (or she) keeps a close eye on everybody coming in and out, making sure he doesn't miss anything. I think the supermarket should give him a free pack of catfood every week for keeping everybody safe there.
I named him 'the AH cat', isn't it cute?
(the video is not that clear. It's best if you enlarge it and change the quality to 1080p)
_______________________________________________________

Deze keer deel ik geen foto met jullie, maar een video.
Het maakt me elke keer aan het lachen als ik 't zie. Plus, het is te schattig om alleen voor mezelf te houden.
Dit is het verhaal: bij de AH supermarkt in mijn stadje zit er vaak een kat net buiten de ingang. Hij (of zij) houdt alles en iedereen nauwlettend in de gaten en zorgt dat hij niks mist. Ik vind dat de AH hem wel elke week een gratis pak kattenvoer mag geven, omdat hij zorgt dat iedereen veilig is.
Ik heb hem 'de AH kat' genoemd, is 'ie niet schattig?
(De video is niet zo duidelijk. Het is het beste als je 'm vergroot en de kwaliteit op 1080p zet)



Like this blog? Sign up to the free JCLN Newsletter below!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover