Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 134: Picture Perfect


When I drove to work this morning, still half asleep, there was this gorgeous sunrise! It totally surprised me and I was in awe. So I stopped on the side of the road to take a picture and really wanted to share it with you.
And no, I didn't change the colors in the picture with Photoshop, this is pure and exactly what I saw.
Gorgeous, isn't it?!?

___________________________________________________________________

Toen ik vanmorgen naar m'n werk reed, nog half in slaap, zag ik deze prachtige zonsopkomst! Ik was totaal verrast. Dus ik ben langs de weg gestopt om een foto te maken en wil die graag met jullie delen.
En nee, ik heb de kleuren in de foto niet aangepast met Photoshop, dit is puur en precies wat ik zag.
Prachtig, niet?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover