Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 170: Picture Perfect


Slowly but steady I'm preparing for my birthday, which is next week.
I'm celebrating it this weekend with friends & family and I've thought of some nice things to make.
I've just made a shopping list of all the things I need to get this friday. It's become quite large already!

______________________________________________________________________

Langzaam maar zeker ben ik me aan het voorbereiden op mijn verjaardag, welke volgende week is.
Dit weekend vier ik het met vrienden & familie en ik heb al wat leuke dingen bedacht om te maken.
Ik heb net het boodschappenlijstje gemaakt met alles wat ik vrijdag moet halen. Hij is al behoorlijk lang geworden!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy almost your birthday!

Jacolien said...

Haha, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover