Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 176: Picture Perfect


It's my birthday! Hooray!
After work I've visited my grandma and her second husband to celebrate it with a piece of pie. They live in a flat appartment and in the hall way there was this old sewing machine. It's so beautifully decorated! I wish I'd have one myself to decorate the room.

______________________________________________________________

Ik ben jarig! Hoera!
Na het werk ben ik naar m'n oma en haar tweede man geweest om het te vieren met een stukje taart.
Ze wonen in een flatgebouw en in de hal stond deze prachtige oude naaimachine. Hij is zo mooi gedecoreerd  Ik zou willen dat ik er zelf één had om in de woonkamer te zetten.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover