Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 226: Picture Perfect


This week seems to be about all the things I love, because today I'm sharing a picture of my new bedsheets.
And guess what: I love it! I love the bright colors and the pattern. I think I'll use this picture as my desktop background! And yes, you can do that too if you want!

_________________________________________________________

Het lijkt alsof deze week gaat over allerlei dingen waar ik van hou, want vandaag deel ik een foto van m'n nieuwe beddengoed.
En je raad het nooit: Ik hou ervan! Ik hou van de felle kleuren en het patroon. Ik denk dat ik deze foto als m'n bureaublad achtergrond ga gebruiken. En ja, dat mag jij ook best doen hoor!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover