Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 240: Picture Perfect


When I walked around the neighborhood, I discoverd a few of these tiles on the sidewalk.
It was close to a school, so I think it was a project with some of the kids there.
I love it when I find some creativity in the middle of a town. Do you also have little pieces of art in your neigborhood?

_____________________________________________________

Toen ik rondwandelde in de buurt, vond ik een paar van deze tegels op de stoep.
Het was vlakbij een school, dus ik denk dat dit een project is van een aantal kinderen daar.
Ik vind 't altijd leuk als ik iets creatiefs vindt midden in een stad. Heb jij ook van die leuke kunstwerkjes in jouw buurt?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover