Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 242: Picture Perfect


As you might know, I'll be going back to school this September. I already know which study I want to do, Life Sciences, this is a follow-up from the study I've done before, but on a higher leve. I'm not sure on the school yet, so that's why I've been to one of the schools today and followed some lessons and talked to the students.
One of the lessons was a practicum and the class was performing a test to determine the level of bilirubine. And I was allowed to also take part and do the test. And I have to say, it went better than I expected and I had great results! Yay, I can still do it!

_____________________________________________________

Zoals je misschien wel weet, ga ik in september weer een opleiding volgen. Ik weet al wel wat ik wil gaan doen, Life Sciences (of Biologie en Medisch Laboratoriumonderzoek), dit de HBO-variant van wat ik op het MBO al gedaan heb. Maar ik weet nog niet naar welke school ik wil, daarom heb ik een aantal meeloopdagen gepland waarvan vandaag in Utrecht. Ik heb een aantal lessen gevolgd en met de studenten kunnen praten.
Eén van de lessen was een prakticum, waarbij de klas een test moest uitvoeren om het bilirubine-gehalte te bepalen. En ik mocht meedoen en ook de test inzetten. En ik moet zeggen, het ging beter dan ik had gedacht en had prachtige resultaten! Yay, ik kan het nog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover