Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 275: Picture Perfect


Today I've received all the books for my study.
My goodness, they're really big & heavy!
I probably dislike the Chemistry-book the most and maybe math a bit.
But the Biology and Human Physiology books are quite interesting.
I've covered them with some craft paper this evening and I'll decorate it a bit to make it more fun.
And of course I'll show you pictures!

________________________________________________________

Vandaag heb ik alle boeken voor m'n studie ontvangen.
Mijn hemel, wat zijn ze dik en zwaar!
Ik heb waarschijnlijk het meeste hekel aan het boek Chemistry en misschien wiskunde.
Maar de boeken Biology en Human Physiology zijn best interessant.
Ik heb ze gekaft met craftpaper en ik ga ze nog wat versieren om het wat leuker te maken.
En natuurlijk laat ik daar dan nog foto's van zien!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover