Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 269: Picture Perfect


Yesterday I've received my first HelloFresh-box. A box with all ingredients for 3 (or 5) healthy meals.
Today I've made the first recipe with plaice filet (not sure if that's the right word, but I mean a white kind of fish), potatoes, fennel and tomatoes.
It's a new taste for me and I kind of liked it.
I'll tell more about it in a blog post this Friday!

____________________________________________________

Gisteren heb ik mijn eerste HelloFresh-box gehad. Een doos met alle ingredienten voor 3 (of 5) gezonde maaltijden.
Vandaag heb ik het eerste recept gemaakt met scholfilet, aardappelen, venkel en tomaat.
Het is een beetje een nieuwe smaak voor mij, maar ik vond 't wel lekker.
Ik zal je er meer over vertellen in de blogpost van a.s. vrijdag!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover