Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 318: Picture Perfect


After London life is getting back to normal, for as far as no obligations till the end of August is 'normal'.
So I've set myself a challenge. I'm going to make 2 smoothies or fruit-mixes a week till the end of the month.
Today is the first: a Mango-Banana-Lime smoothie. And guess what, I'll give you the recipe.

For 2 glasses of Mango-Banana-Lime smoothie you need:
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 250 ml stirred yoghurt

Squeeze the lime, add it with the other ingredients in the blender and mix for about 30 seconds.
Pour everything in a glass & add some cranberries on top. Ready and enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Na Londen is het leven nu weer terug naar normaal, voor zover je geen enkele verplichting tot eind augustus 'normaal' kunt noemen.
Dus ik heb mezelf een uitdaging voorgezet. Ik ga elke week 2 smoothies of fruitshakes maken tot het eind van de maand.
Vandaag was de eerste: een Mango-Banaan-Limoen smoothie. En guess what, je krijgt het recept.

Voor 2 glazen Mango-Banaan-Limoen smoothie heb je nodig:
- 1 mango
- 1 banaan
- 1 limoen
- 2 el. gedroogde cranberries
- 250 ml Biogarde Roer Yoghurt

Knijp het sap uit de limoen, doe het met de overige ingredienten in de blender en mix voor ongeveer 30 seconden.
Giet een glas vol & doe wat cranberry's bovenop. Klaar en genieten maar!

2 comments:

Mervi said...

Hah, everyone's making smoothies now, me too! I'm getting a bit obsessed with smoothies of all kind. :)

This looks good, must try sometime. Though right now I'm experimenting with green, especially kale.

Jacolien said...

I'm a bit scared for green drinks. I just looks like it's straight from outer space or something.
But maybe I should just give it a try some day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover