Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 331: Picture Perfect


The last few weeks I've been catching up on my math skills, to be a bit prepared for school.
I had just passed (& mostly understood!) the algebra part, so I thought I was done with the most difficult.
Next there's 2 chapters geometry and I thought I would still be able to do some pythagoras & all.
Well, that's not the case... I really don't understand it I think and that got me a bit moody.
So tonight it's tv, some knitting and early in the bed with a nice book!

__________________________________________________________________

De afgelopen weken probeer ik om m'n wiskunde kennis wat bij te spijkeren voor school.
Ik was net klaar met algebra (& heb het meeste begrepen!), dus ik dacht dat ik het moeilijkste nu gehad had.
De volgende 2 hoofdstukken gaan over geometrie en ik dacht dat ik nog wel overweg zou kunnen met pythagoras enzo.
Nou, niet dus... Ik snap er volgens mij niks van en ben nu dus een beetje uit m'n hum.
Dus vanavond: tv aan, beetje breien en vroeg naar bed met een goed boek!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover