Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 361: Picture Perfect


The last few weeks my eating habits haven't been really good.
Most of the time I would eat pizza, couscous (always with the same ingredients) or take away.
When I would have time to cook, I wasn't very creative (read: I made couscous again).
I'm in desperate need of some food inspiration, so I bought 2 foodmagazines to absorb some ideas.

___________________________________________________________________

De afgelopen week zijn mijn eetgewoontes niet echt goed geweest.
Meestal at ik pizza, couscous (altijd met dezelfde ingrediënten) of take away.
En als ik tijd had om te koken, was ik niet erg creatief (lees: ik maakte weer couscous).
Ik heb een wanhopige behoefte aan food inspiration, dus ik kocht deze twee recepten-tijdschriften om wat ideeën uit op te doen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover