Saturday, May 17, 2014

London Shoplog 2014

Last week I showed you the things I did in London.
Today I'm showing the stuff I bought. I've bought some amazing things and ofcourse spent way too much money during the whole trip, but it's all worth it.

 Let's start with what was on my shopping list. I love bags and I really wanted a nice bag for the summer. To take with me shopping or to the park. I wanted to buy one, but I came back home with three.... Yep, a girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do, right?!
The one on the left is a little purse I found at the Camden Lock Market and the one on the right is a simple linnen bag from Primark.
But the one in the middle is most special. While on the tube I saw someone reading a magazine/newspaper and I saw an advert for an Orla Kiely sample sale. As soon as I got home I googled it and it so happened that it was going to happen in 2 days! So I just simply had to go there and that's when I found this beauty in the middle. It's my most expensive bag so far, but it's absolutely worth it!

 Last week you already read that I've been to M&M's World. And as a lover of color I just had to go nuts, get myself some of my favorite colors and organise them in a nice rainbow setting.

At Covent Garden I bought this charm (I know, bad picture...). It's lovely, charming and pretty. All I need to do is find a very very small necklace that can fit through the tiny tiny hole on the top.

 Sharpies, every creative girls dream.

And as a notebook-lover I just had to buy this notebook with all my favorite parts of London on the cover.

If you ask me what's my favorite, I wouldn't know what to answer. I love them all!
What is your favorite?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover