Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 295: Picture Perfect


Tomorrow is my last day at work already. Time goes way too fast, I can't really imagine what it will be like to leave there. But I guess tomorrow I'll have to...
Today I've baked some cranberry muffins and other treats with a friend, to share with my colleagues. I hope it all tastes great.

________________________________________________________

Morgen is het al m'n laatste werkdag. De tijd gaat zo snel, ik kan me nog niet echt indenken hoe het is om daar weg te gaan. Maar toch zal ik morgen wel moeten...
Vandaag heb ik wat cranberry muffins en andere hapjes gemaakt met een vriendin, om morgen te delenmet collega's. Ik hoop dat 't allemaal lekker smaakt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover